The Thorpe E-Road allows you to reconsider your expectations from a bike and re-evaluate your own ability, by enabling you to ride further and faster on epic hilly routes or with faster group rides that you never thought would be possible.
Forme’s idea of the perfect Road E-bike is one which produces a ride that feels as near to a normal ride experience as possible with zero to minimal compromise. The Fazua Evation system is one of the quietest, lightest and most compact systems on the market. The combined weight of motor, battery and gearbox is only 4.6kg distributed across the lower, central area of the bike with perfect integration into the frame.
The 4 power levels offer up to 400W of assistance, combined with 2 chain rings for a wider gear range, giving you the turbo boost you are looking for on the climbs. Once over the top of the climb and on the descent or sprinting accelerating over 15mph the drive unit and freewheel disengage seamlessly maintaining the comfort, steering and confidence expected from a carbon, endurance road bike.
The handling is further supported with a lower centre of gravity, optimal frame stack and reach, clearance for tyres up to 30mm and 12mm thru axles front and rear for fast responsivity.
The Thorpe E is available in 4 sizes- 44cm, 48cm, 52cm and 55cm. Please use the dropdown menu to select your variation.
- eROAD 28 Carbon Monocoque Frame
- UD Carbon Forks
- Shimano Ultegra 8020 22-Speed Shifters
- Shimano Ultegra 8020 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
- FSA CK746 50-34T Chainset
- Shimano Ultegra 8020 11-32T Cassette
- KMC 11-Speed Chain
- Fazua ISIS Bottom Bracket
- Fazua Drivepack Evation 1.0 Motor (250W, 60nm Torque)
- Fazua LED Display
- Fazua Integrated Evation 1.0 Battery (250W, 2A)
- Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Ritchey Comp 31.8mm Handlebars
- Integrated 44mm Cage Bearing Headset
- Comfort Foam Bar Tape Grips
- Ritchey Comp 31.8mm Stem
- Signum Ergo Comfort Saddle
- Signum Alloy 27.2mm Seatpost
- Fulcrum Racing 500 Wheelset
- Schwalbe 700 x 28c Tyres