Change the surface design quickly with SPRAYPLAST strippable lacquer. You can very individually design the look of e.g. your rims or other objects and car parts. If you do not like the colour any more, simply peel off the film, which has been sprayed on before.
SPRAYPLAST is not just suitable to design your rims, but you can also apply it on blank metal, all 2K coatings, paintable hard plastics and on glass. Even the large-area painting of e.g. car parts is possible, if you apply a sufficient thick layer.
SPRAYPLAST is not suitable to paint headlights, rear lights or other surfaces of polycarbonate.
Depending on size and structure of the rim, the content of a single aerosol could be sufficient for up to 2 rims. Set-packaging contains 2 aerosol cans of 400 ml and an additional adjustable spray nozzle for wide-spread paintings as well as a pair of disposable gloves.
SPRAYPLAST is not just suitable to paint cars, but also objects of everyday use and DIY. We recommend applying at least 5 coats.
- High-grade quality
- Protective coat against stone-chips, scratches, dirt, wetness
- Resistant to diluted acids, fats, oils
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion on many materials such as metals, plastics (PP, PE, PVC), glass
- Not applicable on porous surfaces, e.g. wood, concrete, stone
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable to paint indoor and outdoor objects
- Do not apply on 1K lacquers, but only on blank metals, 2K paintwork, original car paintwork
- Very good resistant to customary cleaning agents (e.g. rim cleaner)
- Short-term resistant to car wash plants
- Not conducting, but not electrical isolating!
- Only coatable with SPRAYPLAST-products.