The Winster blends the speed of a road bike with the control of a mountain bike making it your ideal partner for year round fitness.
From stress-free commuting to a peaceful Sunday meander through the countryside, the Winster offers a multitude of uses.
Hydroformed alloy frame and fork. Driven by Shimano 21 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy 6 bolt wheels and Kenda tyres.
The ‘Equipped’ version of the Winster 2FE comes with a pannier rack and mudguards pre-installed!
- Frame: Alloy 6061 Internal cables and headset
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Fork: Forme Alloy Tapered Steerer
- Number of Gears: 7
- Shifters: Shimano Altus EZ Fire 21 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY701 3 speed Top Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed
- Crankset: ProWheel 28/38/48T 170mm
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano Freewheel 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC 7 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapper Cartridge Bearing
- Brakes: Tektro Cable Disc 160mm Rotors
- Handlebars: Forme Alloy 640mm x 31.8mm
- Bar Tape/Grips: Velo 135mm Ergo Rubber
- Stem: Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 75mm
- Headset: Integrated Tapered
- Saddle: Selle Royal/Forme
- Seat Post: Forme Alloy 2 bolt 27.2mm
- Pedals: Black Nylon Platform
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wheelset: Forme Alloy 32H Double Wall Rims with 6 Bolt QR Hubs
- Tyres: Kenda 700x42c