FOR PETROL OR DIESEL ENGINES
Wynn’s Engine Stop Leak is a special blend of chemicals formulated to stop engine oil leaks and drips that can result from the drying out and shrinking of engine neoprene, rubber seals and O-rings.
- Prevents and stops engine oil leaks without demounting.
- Restores the elasticity of rubber and neoprene oil seal rings and O-rings.
- Lubricates and maintains engine seals in good condition.
- Will have no effect on the viscosity or performance of engine oil.
- Is compatible with all mineral and synthetic, single- and multigrade oils.
- Does not harm catalytic converters.
Recommended for all petrol, LPG and diesel engines of vehicles and stationary equipment.
Works on all rubber and neoprene seal rings in the engine.
Effective for excessive leakages at the rubber or neoprene valve stem seals.
Add entire contents of one can to the engine oil. Run engine to circulate. Drive vehicle normally.
One can of 325 ml treats up to 6 litres of engine oil.
Allow up to 200 miles/300 km for Engine Stop Leak to be fully effective.
If no improvement occurs, a mechanical deficiency is likely.
Application does not influence oil change intervals.