Cleans, protects and helps keep surfaces looking like new.
Armor All Gloss Protectant is designed to slow the natural deterioration of surfaces such as vinyl, rubber, plastic, treated leather and sealed wood.
Armor All Gloss Protectant is a triple action product that:
- Cleans by removing the grime and debris that can erode the surface of vehicles
- Protects surfaces by guarding against the harmful effects of ozone, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Helps prevent cracking, fading, discoloration and premature aging
- Can be used in many non-automotive applications
- Enhances your vehicle’s deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine
- Helps renew and revitalise vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Safe and easy to use
TIPS & TRICKS
Exterior plastic and rubber are exposed to UV damage too! Be sure to protect them every time you wash your car to keep it looking great.
WHERE TO USE
- Leather and vinyl seats
- Rubber seals
- Plastic and wood trim
- Door panels and more
- Tyre sidewalls
- Vinyl convertible hoods
- Door mouldings and more
Inside the House:
- Leather and vinyl furniture
- Handbags and more
Outside the house:
- Sports equipment
- Patio furniture
- Trailer tyres and more
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or spray directly onto the surface (see Attention).
- Wipe off excess.
- Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
Use only as directed. Not for use on glass (this may cause smearing), or paintwork, fabric, woven materials or floors (may cause slipping). Do not use on tyre tread, vehicle controls (steering wheels, pedals, gear levers), bench or cycle seats, cycle tyres, brake drums, and other surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous. Contains a preservative (IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE) to control microbial deterioration. May produce an allergic reaction.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Armor All Protectant can also be applied by spraying directly onto the surface, and then wiping a cloth across the surface. It works best when given time to penetrate. After a few minutes, the liquid will evaporate, leaving behind the active ingredients to protect and beatify the surface. If desired, light buffing with a dry cloth will remove any excess product.